6 Cetera Advisors Land on Barron’s 2019 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors List
Financial advisors from across the nation submit data to be ranked among America’s best financial advisors by Barron’s. Cetera is pleased to announce six financial advisors across its family of firms have been recognized as Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in 2019:
- Roger Green, Green Financial Resources, Duluth, GA (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Kelly Graves, Carroll Financial, Charlotte, NC (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- John Patterson, Carroll Financial, Charlotte, NC (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Paul R. Ried, Paul R. Ried Financial Group, Bellevue, WA (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Kevin VanDyke, Bloomfield Hills Financial, Bloomfield Hills, MI (affiliated with First Allied Securities)
- Trevor Wilde, Wilde Wealth Management Group, Scottsdale, AZ (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
Adam Antoniades, President of Cetera, said, “These individuals are highly respected both in the financial profession and as business owners. The Barron’s list is one to regard as they take into consideration all financial advisors in America, it’s not exclusive to independent advisors. We are honored to have these outstanding and respected leaders represent our advisor network and continue to advance the Advice-Centric Experience® alongside Cetera.”
The magazine’s listing is released annually in March. According to Barron’s, rankings are based on, “assets under management, revenue generated by advisors for their firms, and the quality of their practices. Investment performance isn’t an explicit criterion, because it is often a function of each client’s appetite for risk. In our evaluations, we examine regulatory records, internal company documents, and 100-plus data points provided by the advisors themselves.”
“Cetera Financial Group” refers to the network of independent firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions), Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities and Summit Brokerage Services. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC.
Over 4,000 advisors who wish to be ranked fill out a 102 question survey about their practice, data is verified and then applied to a ranking formula. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms, and the quality of the advisors' practices. The scoring system assigns a top score of 100 and rates the rest by comparing them with the top-ranked advisor. Listing in this publication and/or award is not a guarantee of future investment success. This recognition should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client.